Sophisticated Phrases Does Anyone Know Any Good Phrases That Would Replace, Said The Teacher?

Does anyone know any good phrases that would replace, said the teacher? - sophisticated phrases

I write something for homework and the teacher says something and has to be a way that is very annoying. I already said a voice sounded behind me, and I can not think of anything good sound. I do not say anything, "said the teacher" or "boring has said singing teacher. "L history is very complex and must be written in the school. I know that I can not explain well, but any suggestions?

4 comments:

⚜ Tim ⚜ said...

-I felt like an old cock
"Said the old line-lasting
'Said the voice like the scraping on a blackboard
said the woman who has redefined repeatedly scandal

lol, we as teachers

⚜ Tim ⚜ said...

-I felt like an old cock
"Said the old line-lasting
'Said the voice like the scraping on a blackboard
said the woman who has redefined repeatedly scandal

lol, we as teachers

SylvanD said...

I'm no expert, but my creative writing teacher used to show us advise you to "say no." So instead of saying to the reader that the teacher was upset, you could replace the verb "said" with a verb, but neutral - that the reader will feel excited by the teacher. Consider, "cried", or "screaming" If your voice or it can be "disturbed" when the interruption of the teacher or something.

If you use a program (with a thesaurus), such as Microsoft Word, you could try to write a verb that is already used or could operate in the thesaurus and see what other suggestions you might think. I could be completely different than saying what he meant last throughout history.

Good luck.

Char said...

The teacher's voice grated on my ears as she screamed, "...

Post a Comment