Fake Braces For Fashion GUYS Dating In High School?

GUYS dating in high school? - fake braces for fashion

ok guys, I'm interested me answer this question for the school, but girls can (also answer:
OK, so I have friends and maybe a friend in this year a real u kno is not the type of bed
but I want a man who loves me, I'm pretty normal lol

My hair seems to be one of the most unique things smarter than me
Sometimes it is reddish, sometimes red, sometimes blond, sometimes even gold lol
I have mild acne, but do not leave arghh! but its cuz im OK to leave as soon Accutane (thank god)
my keys and go very soon to
Fashion-wise, I wear fashion brand, but still decide to do lol dark colors, so I'm not emo
Average weight of peoplesay I'm cool cuz i do not care what people think of me, but I'm still pretty cold lol


and I mean? O_o
ok anyway, now that u kno me just wondered if the children in school, as girls and girls are fake
u kno the girls are all smiles and fake preppy and 24 / 7
Oh, and finally, any thiss likeee [:

Advice and experience?

Thank you very much (:

1 comments:

Sam said...

I accept the ordinary, the fun for me without seeing me ever. It is not wrong, Nice, just friendly.

Post a Comment