Seawind Amphibious Aircraft I Ordered A Seawind Amphibious Airplane (RC Airplane), However, The Fuselage Is Crooked.?

I ordered a Seawind amphibious airplane (RC airplane), however, the fuselage is crooked.? - seawind amphibious aircraft

So, the test aircraft equipped to detect in the wings and horizontal stabilizers record that they are not parallel with the wings. The rear seems to be shot, and I'm not sure how to "double back" to the stabilizer is parallel to the wing. Any help would be appreciated.

2 comments:

billy brite said...

I think the backup fiber and epoxy resin for the horizontal stab and wing. Keep the stabbing, when epoxy. The change of a minor impact can be turned off when you're away.

I am glad you posted this question because I am about to buy a tower. I have to check exactly when I drive.

jon r said...

Arf is when I make a call and ask for another sea breeze.

Post a Comment