Wich Hd Tv Come With Digital Tuner Can I Use My Computer Monitor As A TV With HD Tuner?

Can I use my computer monitor as a TV with HD Tuner? - wich hd tv come with digital tuner

I used a computer monitor 22 inch, 1680 x 1050, not HD. Recently, I've just bought a laptop. and gave my office, I sold my desktop on the left side with the monitor.

i on the market because a large number of TV tuners cheap cheap as $ 50, I wonder if you can connect a TV tuner on my monitor and use it as a TV. with an RCA component (YPbPr) to be connected to DVI converter. But you do not know if this will work. Has anyone try before? and how is the quality of the image?

2 comments:

Kevin said...

You can connect your monitor with TV tuner in touch, but will not be so great. It is better if you buy a USB tuner, although experiments show that the screen resolution. I know I've got it myself.

TV Tech 1 said...

It might work, but you must make sure your DVI is the right kind of signal ....

Whether analog or digital, whatever you need your monitor ... the specifications of the two.


So can imagine what they do with their sound ....

Post a Comment