Lcd Projector Inexpensive Bulb Replacement Inexpensive Projector Advice?

Inexpensive Projector Advice? - lcd projector inexpensive bulb replacement

Hey folks,

I'm basically broke a 16-year-old, whose uncle is a huge gap in the wall of his room. Many thanks to the generosity of his grandfather, he received a chucnk Nice jeans 260th

So here's the deal. Also in this huge wall, I would, but a screen and projector for my (you guessed it) Xbox 360

I'm not here to spend more than $ 300, and I understand that spotlights good start at 1K. Well, what had happened, I had some questions.

I am using the projector or LCD Torpedo Digital Galaxy DG-973 in order. (If you do not have other suggestions)

I am building a screen and all. But first I want to know whether this is a waste of money. reflect the fact that a 75-inch screen on my wall is actually the greatest thing I could think. I am connected to the sound, I would like the kind of experience I know the spotlight.

Maintenance is also a problem. I use the projector more than 8 hours per week, although it probablySS, but I do not want to replace the lamp, more than once every 2 years. Unless it's super cheap to do.

I will stop. Comments?

2 comments:

Zenkai said...

www.cnet.com has a comprehensive database for testing and the prices, you can search for price and not by a large number of popular stores.

vicseo said...

Here is a page of quality used Infocus SP4805 DLP projector $ 50. However, you need to buy a new lamp ($ 310), which should take about 3 years in a row to 8 hours per day:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele ...

And instead of painting a picture of a picture on the wall for about $ 150.00 in goosystems.com.

Good luck!

Post a Comment