Scottish Walking Sticks What Is Your View On Scottish People?

What is your view on Scottish people? - scottish walking sticks

I'm Scottish and that really bothers me is when I see the Scottish Television and stereotypical things. Why do shows like haggis-eating, skirt door, hard men who swear a lot? Fair enough, the majority of Scots to swear a lot, but where I come from (very large city in the suburb of Glasgow) and almost everywhere in Scotland is not the case! Never skirts, I hate haggis, and can hardly be considered "strong". We start with the Scottish accent, or the general and said: "Oh," and "Yes". Speaking as the highlands, respectively.

Anyyywwaaayyy now that my rant is over, as people in Scotland? Not remain with the most and it has its own stereotype mean?
Thank you:)

2 comments:

Tom Z said...

Your addresses Ecce Romani is meaningless.

Otherwise, the Scottish rock!

Zarnou said...

Then, in the takeover, and what if u invented whiskey, lol.
I have many friends in the vicinity of Scottish year we have a Scottish club in the vicinity and I dislike more than anywhere else.



.

Post a Comment