How Do You Get Pokemon Shining Gold Dowloded And Playable Is There Any Way I Can Put Pokemon Shine Gold On My Psp Without Firmware Pandora Magic Memory Stick Ect.?

Is there any way I can put pokemon shine gold on my psp without firmware pandora magic memory stick ect.? - how do you get pokemon shining gold dowloded and playable

Not possible. You must download an emulator and then download the game and put it into the ROM folder in the emulator. Emulators only run on custom firmware. It is to do to the driver (it's complicated, but working for an emulator or PSP ISO, you need a special driver called "M33 driver". You need a custom firmware and change some settings) and Driver PSP ISO not satisfied, or emulators. It's really easy to get your PSP Modded too. Here is a short tutorial is that I found on the Internet: http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/03/05/mod-your-psp-the-easy-way/

NOTE: Do not create a Pandora battery if you have no spare battery, because once he was finished, there is no turning back and no longer functions as a normal battery. I recommend a loan from a friend or buy on eBay for a few dollars.

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

Dan said...

No, but it is now much easier to install CFW. ChickHEN search, I installed it in 10 minutes.

Dan said...

No, but it is now much easier to install CFW. ChickHEN search, I installed it in 10 minutes.

Post a Comment