Very Cheap Vcrs When Do You Think The VHS Format Officially Died?

When do you think the VHS format officially died? - very cheap vcrs

I know that many people still take DVD / VCR to your orders from the TV for later viewing. I'm one of those people. I know stores still sell blank VHS, DVD movies, but that I have not seen for over a year.

When will you die?

DVD is now king. Even stores like Blockbuster and Hollywood Video, I see maybe 3.4 degrees, at best, on VHS and DVD for children.

I have my DVD / VCR, there are about 3 years, and that is all to buy when I recorded onto DVD.

If I go to the pawnshop for sale (DVD is a great place for cheap used DVD's), I look to buy racks racks of VHS movies. They sell about $ 5. He said a store manager would not sell people because they have more cases of MS in the seat they need to sell, but nobody buys.

Are not you surprised? Certainly not me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment