Helicobacter Pylori Treatment More Condition_symptoms Triple ULCER Treatment With Positive Helicobacter Pylori! Anyone Have Had Bad Side Effect?

Triple ULCER treatment with positive Helicobacter Pylori! Anyone have had bad side effect? - helicobacter pylori treatment more condition_symptoms

Hello everyone,

I went to see my doctor for my ulcer, because none of the recipes that have helped me. I was the first in "Protonix for 3 weeks. If you continue the ulcer closed. I went to my doctor again, this time he gave me "Aciphex for 2 weeks. Feelings are still the same nothings to help me still. So I went to my doctor again for a third time to dwell on something this time they see blood and tested see stool samples in order to determine whether they were positive for Helicobacter pylori. Doctor on call, to verify that it was good that I start to triple therapy. I heard the triple therapy would be the people very sick. Any positive or bad experiences to share with u. I myself sick the whole time that an ulcer is. Besides the bad thing that my insurance will not pay for CIGNA my recipe. It cost me $ 350. dollars for treatment. This does not apply visit for a visit to my family doctor and endocrinologist physicians and blood work. I do not know how much it will cost. I amFear of the bill. Oh my! What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment